About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Saturday, April 08, 2006

What's your list?

Drove away after setting up this blog with a hundred ideas for new entries. Why? Well creativity stimulates creativity. The act of writing had me all fired up to write more.

What's your life list? What do you want to achieve? I found myself driving along yesterday imagining an interview with Oprah after publishing my first book. I may never get to Oprah, but if I never take steps to get there-them I never will. I have a list of things to do in life. One of them is to publish a book. So what am I doing about it-well, the book is nearly all typed up(I was old fashioned and wrote it by hand). Who knows, if it is successful, then the dream of Oprah is not that unrealistic. So, what's on your list.

No comments: