About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Saturday, April 08, 2006

New Beginnings


So I've finally done it. That's right, I've joined the legions of bloggers on the internet who faithfully distribute their thoughts, dreams, aspirations and ideas to others.

So why you ask. The real question should be "why not?!" I aim to live my life without regrets. That means doing the things that you deeply desire to do that will help you fullfil your purpose and destiny. I can't think of a single valid reason why I shouldn't start a blog, but can think of many to do. So I've stepped out of my comfort zone and begun.

Another example, granted it's a weird one, I shaved my legs a couple of weeks back. Sounds normal untill you realise that I'm a 28year old male. Been something that I've thought of experiencing- could think of no real reason not to do it. So after much time wasted on rationalising the whole thin, just did it. You know what, the result was rather fun and interesting. I know have a greater desire to suntan and work out, and may even do it again sometime. Let's break out of our safe little shells and do stuff.

No comments: