About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Monday, April 17, 2006

Cliental

So as not to bore you today, I have spilt what I want to write into two posts. I suppose that I could have saved one for a later date, but I want to publish the whole thing so here goes.

The first is a way of clarity and explanation before I get too carried away and forget to mention it at a later date. The title “The Boddy Shop” exists for a reason. The primary person this blog will work on is me. My posts are based on my experiences, my thoughts and my readings. They are a result of what I am going through and what I am doing to achieve my maximum potential. Am I at my max-by no means. I am however; fitter, stronger, wiser and more knowledgeable than I have ever been. This is mainly as a result of three primary level decisions I have made in the last 4 months- to exercise more, to eat healthily and to read and study more. I may expand on how I arrived at these in later postings. I am continually striving to improve myself, and this blog provides an outlet for me to coalesce my thoughts into a concrete concept. I hope it helps you as well, and stimulates you to greater levels.

No comments: