About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Test and Credit

I am trying to do a bit more with links in my blog, so this may not come out quite the way I expect. My browser is not compatible with some of the features of my publishing site, so could be fun.

One of the sources of inspiration to start writing a book was a young man by the name of Christopher Paolini. He started writing his first novel at 15 and has since become a highly successful fantasy author with 2 books of his inheritance trilogy already published. You can find out more about him and his books at http://www.alagaesia.com

I thought, that if he could do it at that age, then I could at least write something. Successful publishing will be another story, but he at lest inspired me to get on and achieve something I have always desired to go. So if you ever read this Christopher-thanks a lot.

No comments: