About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Well it's been a while. Have been rather busy and not near a PC in order to make a post. Spent the better part of last week on an "Investment in Excellence" course with The Pacific Institute.

I have been on courses before that are designed to motivate and inspire, but I can safely say that this one is by far the best. The course is applicable and long term-not just a flash of post course glory. It examines how your mind works and how to maximise that to enable you to set and achieve your goals.

There are many principles, some I have come across elsewhere and some that are completely new. I am still processing most of the information, so to share anything meaningful will take some time. Needless to say, it has been a life-changing experience, and I do not say that lightly.

We live in a country where the general mood in the nation is one of despair and gloom, but as we went through the course the atmosphere began to lift and everyone became a lot more positive. At points you could feel the tangible change. That feeling has not left me three days later, despite being soaked in the same negative environment. It's that powerful...

No comments: