About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Friday, December 08, 2006

Waiting

Am about to experience what is possibly going to be the biggest night I have have ever had at the coffee shop. It's the CBZ A-Academy finals tonight (think Idols in Zimbabwe-the 5 finalists will be narrowed down to one winner) and I will probably be swamped with a 1000 people pouring through the coffee shop in a short space of time. So we have planned, we have though, we have envisioned what could happen, we have done all within our power to cater for an incredible evening that flows smoothly. I am anticipating a great night! The food is ready, the drinks are cooled, the tickets are still selling, all I can do now is sit back and wait for what I have visualised to become a reality. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: