About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Circumstances

PC still down, car broken, cell phone stolen...what do all these have in common. They are currently the circumstances I find myself in. Sounds depressing? Believe me-you have no idea. I heard Pastor Sandy Ward once say that it doesn't matter if you go through hell-as long as you go through and don't stop and have a pity party. Well pity party is over and I am pushing on. Great people started where they were, with what they had, so that's where I am at. Circumstances can be changed in some cases. More important than the circumstances, is to deal with any root causes-either internal or external. Sounds crypic-sorry, but I'm short of time in an Internet cafe and will have to expand more on this later. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: