About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Friday, September 08, 2006

Updating me.

For a change, just thought that I'd take the time to give a bit of an update on me, rather than addressing a specific issue.

Hmmm. I suppose the main thing is the 'Majoring in Men' course that I have started. It entails studying 9 books over 9 months with a whole bunch of practical stuff as well. The idea is to train you up as an individual to deal with the issues in your life, as well as minister to other men. The course work is not hard, but the practical is real hard hitting, core changing stuff.

Have the National Ballroom Champs in 2 weeks. Missing a out-of-town competition this weekend, mainly as not had enough practice and a bit far to go. The Nationals are the last scheduled competition this year, so not a great attendance record at comps this year.

The parents are down in South Africa this moment while mum has radiotherapy. She is doing well and should be back in early October.

Not sure on all the weekend plans this weekend. Probably a breather on Saturday as I am MC'ing in church on Sunday(only found out today-thought I was on in 2 weeks) and got coffee shop tonight and Sunday night.

So nothing earthshaking or mindblowing, but that's where I am at the moment.

No comments: