About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ups and Downs

Yesterday morning was a bad morning! Not only did I have two flat tyres to repair (despite having checked all them during the week), but one of my long term patients passed away. I took the news rather badly.

This morning though, I am much better. I have a full day at wok, followed by the start of the annual 'ACTION' conference at church this evening. It promises to be a full week of looking beyond my circumstances to the deeper issues at play, and sitting under some sound teaching. So often, what we think are the problems are really only symptoms of a deeper root. For example, a routine lack of money may be a sign of poor financial management rather than not enough cash. Anyway, off to do the things I love to do.

No comments: