About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

London Calling

Am sitting in an internet cafe in London. Arrived over the weekend in preparatin for my sister's wedding this next week. Have spent the last few days being a total tourist and running around seeing sites that I have not been to yet.

Where to start...

There seems to be a lot more construction around than i remember from my last trip here, probably related to the 2012 Olympics. I try and do something different when I travel-something I would not usualy do to expand my horizons. this time it was the Tate Modern Art Gallery. To be honest I didn't really enjoy it. I could appreciate the concepts put forward and the use of art and texture to portry things but I probably won't be heading back in that direction for a while. Otherwise having a complete blast with much to do.

No comments: