About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Maximised Listening

When was the last time you really listened to someone, no, I mean really listened to them. If you are anything like me, you will want to interject the minute someone opens their mouth to mention a problem; eager to dispense the all important knowledge and wisdom that you have gained. Of course you have the solution to their issue, that’s why they have come to you right.

Or, when was the last time you looked beyond the normal greeting platitudes (I’m fine, o.k., good) to find out how someone really is. When did you last truly listen to the love of your life.
I have been reading the book ‘Maximised Manhood’ by Edwin Louis Cole, and this is one of the many issues that he deals with. The book is wide-ranging and aimed primarily at men. It is an excellent read and highly challenging, if you are a man, I strongly recommend that you read this book.

For more information on Ed Cole check out www.EdColeLibrary.org

No comments: