About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Monday, April 09, 2007

Daniel continued

Following my post yesterday, about Daniel Radcliffe's appearring nude in Equus, the hit meter on my site has recorded a significant rise in activity (I wonder if others experienced the same trend). I also wonder what a difference the show may have recieved in attendance had they chossen a less visible or well followed actor as the lead role. It will be interesting when the show's run is over to see if both the producers and Daniel are happy with the overall outcome, after all he has shed more that just his physical clothes. While it will help to break the 'child-actor' mould off him, it will have also showed other directors what he is capable of, there is always the risk they may not like it.It will have highlighted his acting abilty, but would have also shown any flaws that he needs to work on-especially those that the audience would have been aware of. But without risk we would never get anywhere. It takes a certain amount of guts to take off your clothes in front of a crowd, I hope it was worth the effort.

No comments: