About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Friday, March 09, 2007

Zim what?

The cynic in me wonders if the state police in Zimbabwe ever bother to scan the web for seditious and anti-establishment sites. If they do, this should get their scanners going…Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe…

Despite the current reality of high inflation and a booming and rampant parallel market, there are still positives out of the ‘Zim situation’. I would probably never have obtained my own practice so early in life (the previous owners having since both left for the UK and Australia). I have accompanied two national teams on tour. I have a life style that allows me the freedom to do extra things in the evenings (I can afford a full-time maid). I realise that these apply to me and not necessarily the entire population, but it is something positive none the less. Adversity can be the seedbed to greatness

No comments: