About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Friday, February 16, 2007

I’m gearing up for my Pacific Institute facilitator’s course next week. I have spent the last week sitting in as an observer watching another Master facilitator in action. One of the problems has been that I have always struggled to describe what TPI does. This week I managed to come up with something that helps…

“…pushing out the boat a bit more each day, going further away from the land till we are comfortable on open seas and can feel the wind and spray on our face, feel the warmth of the sun, and be at peace.”

It’s all about stretching out where we are as individuals, companies and nations in a smooth manner that inflicts positive change around us. I have really enjoyed going over the material from the first course and was surprised by how much more I got out of it the second time, and by how much I have changed over the last two months. A positive step.

No comments: