About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Race to Witch Mountain

Finally facing the end of tour. A few more days and I'll be back in sunny Zimbabwe.

Went to see Race to Witch Mountain today. The real reason I went probably has more to do with having seen the previous Witch Mountain shows growing up rather than the incessant advertising on US TV. Impressions? Hmmm, let me see...it wasn't earth shattering, but again doesn't deserve a negative review. Some good tension in places, some good quotes ('It was the bhudda, he's not available'). Still it was a feel good flick that kids will probably enjoy. The second film I've seen young actor Alexander Ludwig in. Did a good job playing an alien kid with deliberate minimal emotional response. Probably a name to watch out for in the future.

Today is an overcast, drizzly, chilly day; perfect for movie, coffee and sleep. So far I've managed the first two; time methinks to chase up the third.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the best to comments on our blog is to make comments on others, I hope you don't mind of me commenting on your blog. Interesting write up. Hope we could be friends..