About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A little blah.

I guess i'm feeling a little blah at the moment. You know the 'blah' where you don't really want to do anything major and not for any major reason either. It is not that there is nothing to do, rather the opposite as I have a pile of marking, writng and projects to work on. This feeling is aided by the weather which is overcast with the threat of rain-just perfect for bed, coffee and a good book. Not a great combination for raging amounts of productivity. The cure for blah usually involves just that though. A little time to step back and renew my perspective. To step back and actually see the wood not just the trees. So I'm off to have a cup of coffee and just relax a little, think a little and clear my mind of clutter before moving on with my list of things to do.

No comments: