About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What can you do?

Apart from a mild batch of nerves as I waited for my papers to be processed my UK visa application was submitted without too much emotional panic on my behalf-I can't speak for my sister who had to send me a last minute document that I was unaware I required but she got it to me with her usual efficiency. The whole process amazed me how much I can actually get done if the situation demands it (making my sister's wedding in June is a situation that definitly demands it). I blasted through my 'to-do' list with alarming speed in order to get it in on time, as well as continue to manage my more usual program of practice and teaching-oriented activity. Now I have a nagging thought at the back of my mind that I've been a little lazy of late and need to do something about it...fit more in to my previously normal day. Increased efficiency feels good though and is largely to do with me writing my to do list in an manner that is very visual (my primary learning style).

No comments: