About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

200 and counting

This is my 200th post! It also coincides with my 2 year ‘blogaversary’ (give or take a couple of weeks). What started out as an experiment in seeing how the web works has become an outlet for creativity and expression. I wasn’t sure when I started that I could sustain the rate of 2 posts a week, but I’ve come pretty close. It always amazes me that there is always something to write. Some days I have had more than one idea and put one on hold, other days I have had to dredge through experience to find something relevant to say. It’s been a pretty hectic two years at that. I have lost a parent, started 2 other jobs and ended one of them, finished a book, invested a bunch of money in myself, and in general shifted my view point on life rather significantly-plenty of water gone under the bridge. The one thing I can say of this experience is that it is worth trying different things; you never know how well they may turn out.

The future? Well, I have a better sense of direction about life now, but in the short term I already have a couple of ideas for my next post.

No comments: