About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back at the Desk

Am back in the office. Worked at the coffee shop over the weekend and started physio again today. It is still a rough period. Had the memorial service on Thursday last week, I spoke, not the easiest thing to do.

The main thing for me has been to find an anchor to help structure my days, I'd be pretty useless otherwise. In this case, getting back into my 'normal' routine has been paramount, while my 'to do' list has helped provide focus and direction. There is much extra to do, there are all sorts of consequences from my mother's death. Things that have to be sorted out. I am, however, not foolish. I know that I will have good and bad days, so I won't try force anything. The list merely serves to show me what I can do when I am up to it, and remind me of what is easily forgotten at this time.

No comments: