About Me

My photo
What do you really want out of life? Now what's stopping you?

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Time like an ever rolling stream...

So the New Year is 72 hours old…already! Time is the one commodity we never get back, once it’s gone, it’s gone for good. Sounds fatalistic but it is true. I am appalled by the amount of time that I have already wasted this year-moments spent in indecision, moments spent waiting for an appointment, and moments spent-well I don’t know what happened to them. This continual seepage of time from my productive totality requires steps! (Wasn’t that a cool sounding sentence ‘productive totality’ I must remember that one.) I have a list of small things to do between larger items should the need arise, I am carrying a CD player with me (CD’s, remember those outdated things before IPods) to listen to continued input from the TPI course that I did, and I am planning my day in advance to try minimise wastage. It’s that I don’t want to have any ‘free time’ when I can relax, but better use of available time will add up to more ‘free time’ later when I can do things that people may regard as less productive (roller-blading for instance).

No comments: